Burlington Junior Golf Lessons
We offer junior golf lessons, clinics and camps for all ages and every skill level in Burlington, Ontario.
During a young golfers first indoor golf lesson
the young golfer will learn the basic of golfing
Such as how to have a good grip, the importance of good alignment and posture, they will learn golf rules and golf etiquette and most importantly how to enjoy the game.
The structured, easy to understand, effective training programs have been developed by our certified CPGA Golf Instructors. Their unique approach to teaching is successful because they work with your child, enhancing their strengths while improving their understanding of golfing fundamentals.
Junior Lessons can start as early as the age of 5 until the age of 13
Your Golfer will learn to:
1. Understand the basics of how to swing the club
2. Club Management (which club to use and how far it will go)
3. Drills and games to help learn Chipping & Putting and play the game
Junior Golf Lesson Pricing
Ages 4 - 13
Today junior golf clubs are very sophisticated
Today, junior golf clubs sets are very sophisticated
Sure enough...more manufacturers are focusing their knowledge and technology on making and designing equipment specifically for junior golfers. Therefore, you need to realize that borrowing a cut-down adult clubs for your kid will may never help him or her become a great golfer...you really need to look for junior golf clubs sets which fit your child's age!
Three reasons why adult clubs that had been cut down to size are not recommended for young golfers
1. Young golfers are small and not strong...they need a light clubs that are easy to control when they swing. Adult clubs are just too heavy for kids.
2. Because junior golf clubs sets are light, your kid will be able to have the club in the right position at the top of the swing. Junior golf clubs sets have the right shaft length to avoid balance and posture problem. If the club length is too short or too long it will make it difficult for the young golfer to hit the ball with consistency.
3. Junior golfers who use cut-down clubs are unable to get height on their shots. Keep in mind that the size of the junior club's grip is designed to fit your kid's hands. Because kids' hands are small...it's difficult for them to play with a big grip.